Prayer is the second pillar of Islam. Every adult Muslim has the duty to accomplish 5 prayers per day. Prayer time are very important.
The Muslim in addition to having the obligation to pray several times a day, he must respect the b times as taught by the Prophet Peace on him.
The 5 prayers of the day
- Fajr (dawn salat): prayer time between 7 a.m. and 4 a.m.
- Douhr (noon): prayer time between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Asr (afternoon prayer) prayer time between 2:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Maghreb (sunset) prayer time between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Icha (start of the night) wak salat between 6.15 p.m. and 11.40 p.m.
In Ramadan the imsak time is at Fadjr Salat, and the iftar time is at Maghrib time.
All Muslims should pray five times a day while looking towards Mecca, the city where Muhammad began to spread the religion of Allah. This direction is called Qibla.
Prayer times around the world